Be sure to take advantage of all SEPA SHRM has to offer!
Monthly breakfast meetings are typically held on the third Tuesday of the month. Monthly meetings provide members with an opportunity to network and make contacts with colleagues, as well as hear speakers present cutting edge topics in the field of HR.
Other membership benefits include:
- NEW! Exclusive Members-Only Discounts from participating retailers
(click here to access the members-only discount page)
- Free quarterly newsletter containing timely articles and information about chapter activities, programs and events.
- Access to membership directory through SHRM National Website searchable by chapter and listing all members in the chapter, their titles and addresses.
- Continuing professional education including workshops and seminars on timely topics of interest to human resource professionals.
- Certification training opportunities provided through the chapter's sponsorship of the Certification Program with Villanova University to assist members in passing the SHRM certification examination.
- Discounted pricing in SHRMStore, the leading source on the internet for human resource management books and products.
- Post and search for job openings on our website
- Diversity Committee communicating on best practices in creating an inclusive, diverse organization.
- Legislative Committee provides information and member involvement opportunities on pending legislation.
- The opportunity to hold a leadership role in one of the largest 100% chapters in the national SHRM, and an excellent entry point to leadership in the Pennsylvania State Council of SHRM and SHRM nationally.
Join SEPA SHRM!
If you are already a SHRM National Member, you can join SEPA SHRM at no extra cost to you. Simply click here for the Designation Form to designate us as your Primary Chapter or e-mail our Chapter Administrator.