SEPA SHRM invites you to Sponsor a monthly Chapter Meeting to share your business with 50+ top-level human resource decision-makers during one of our exciting meetings. We can accommodate two non-competing sponsors per meeting. We are interested in companies that provide goods and services that are of interest to those in the field of Human Resources. Requests to participate will be reviewed by our Board of Directors.
Click here for a schedule of 2017 Chapter Meeting dates and topics.
- Admission to the Chapter Meeting for two company representatives including a continental breakfast & and opportunity to mix & mingle with attendees prior to start of the meeting.
- Recognition during opening remarks & recognition slide included in pre-meeting PowerPoint presentation
- 2 minutes to address meeting attendees during opening introductions and “hot topics”
- Marketing materials placed on attendee tables – limited to a brochure or handout
- Dressed display table located in meeting room - 30” x 96” - electricity available
- Prize drawing opportunity from your display table, winner announced during closing remarks
- Opportunity to distribute giveaways & marketing materials from your display table
- Recognition in meeting announcement / registration form with sufficient advance notice
- Newsletter advertisement – ¼ page advertisement in one quarterly newsletter
- Website advertisement – logo, byline and contact information displayed on SEPA SHRM website
** PLEASE NOTE: Solicitation is allowed at your display table only; no sales permitted. **
- For-Profit Organizations: $300 | Non-Profit Organizations: $200
- Special pricing available for multiple meeting package
When you are ready to make a purchase, please visit our online marketplace by clicking here.
Where does the meeting take place? The American Heritage Federal Credit Union located at 2068 Red Lion Road, Philadelphia, PA, 19115.
What time should I arrive? Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. Sponsors may arrive up to 30 minutes earlier to set up the display table. The Chapter Program begins at 9:00 a.m. and concludes at 10:15 a.m. Times may vary for special or extended meetings.
What should I expect? Attendees will begin arriving at 8:00 a.m. to register and network prior to the start of the meeting. Introductions and hot topics will begin at 8:30 a.m.; the program will begin at 9:00 a.m. The meeting will conclude with a SEPA SHRM prize drawing, if you chose to have a prize drawing, the winner will be announced at this time also. There will be an additional opportunity for networking as the meeting closes.
Is there anything else I need to know? Sponsors receive two free admissions. Additional representatives will need to register and pay as guests.
Company information: Sponsors will need to provide their logo (.jpg format), byline and contact information for posting to the meeting registration form, SEPA SHRM website and an ad for posting (.jpg format) to the SEPA SHRM quarterly newsletter. Please forward via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time you mail your registration form and payment.
Please direct any questions to our VP of Marketing and/or our Chapter Administrator at 484-643-0393.