The SHRM Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit affiliate of SHRM that conducts research to enable HR Professionals to keep an edge in the HR Profession. Donations to the Foundation go toward:
- Educational products,
- Research grants on important HR topics, and
- Scholarships for HR professionals and students pursuing college degrees and professional certification.
SHRM Foundation Scholarships
Eligibility: SHRM Professional Members
Applications are being accepted by the SHRM Foundation for undergraduate scholarships ($2,500), graduate scholarships ($5,000) and SHRM certification scholarships ($750), including the SHRM Certification Scholarship sponsored by PA SHRM. (Any SHRM National member currently residing in Pennsylvania will not only be considered for the PA SHRM scholarship but a number of additional scholarships offered through the SHRM Foundation.)
For more information, please visit the SHRM Foundation scholarship page or click here for an informational flyer for PA residents.
SEPA SHRM supports the SHRM Foundation
Here are three ways you can make a donation:
1) Purchase a Restaurant.com $25 Value Card where all proceeds go to the SHRM FOUNDATION (available at our next monthly meeting - online purchases to follow soon).
2) Donate locally at a monthly SHRM chapter meeting (i.e. 50/50 Raffle)
3) Make an individual tax deductible donation online or by mail. Making an individual donation to the SHRM Foundation is easy. Click here to visit the SHRM Foundation website. Please remember to reference #498 on the donation form to ensure your donation is credited to our SEPA SHRM Chapter.
If you have any questions about the SHRM Foundation, please contact our VP of Foundation.